Welcome to my blog.

This is where to come for my newest templates, blends, frames, or just to find out whats new! Please check back often for the latest freebe.

Nov 18, 2008

New elegant vintage paper

And there it is- the template!! ( All made from two of these papers. This is very versatile, and has extra options for the front and the back, and can be used for so many occasions!) It is elegant enough for a very fancy event, vintage enough for an old fashioned greeting, and could be just perfect to show clients for their special Valentines card. Text left open for adding your own, of course. As always, these are saved at 300 DPI, appropriate for beautiful photo printing, as well as press print products. This template is designed for press print greeting cards.


This set comes in jpg. form, at 300 resolution, ready for card making, blog toppers, collage back grounds, etc. I stuck with one design this time,and added hues and colors I thought would work good together but the darker hues have a texture applied. The light ones are as is. I am digging this set!! Leave me a comment on what you would like to see from these papers as far as templates go, and I will make one up to share! ( Well, I will do my best.)
There are 11 in this pack- yep, IM feeling odd.. So $9.00 for now, gets all 11 papers, plus your requested template file.