Welcome to my blog.

This is where to come for my newest templates, blends, frames, or just to find out whats new! Please check back often for the latest freebe.

Mar 6, 2010

OFF TO VEGAS

Some of you may be wondering where I have been. Its been a long road the last three months. My Mother board died right after the new year unfolded.. Im extremely grateful for the work the lord had given me in DEC. and for the computer holding out just long enough for me to skid into 2010!
It wont be long now until the new one arrives and I can jump right on into my Digital work again. I wanted to thank some special people in my life on this neglected blog before heading out to Vegas for WPPI tomorrow!!
First of all, Thank You so much, JE Neuhaus, for saving my life and retrieving my files from the ole hard drive!! That will be gas in my car, food in my mouth, etc. in the long run, when I can finally put some collages and hard bound books together for clients who have been so patient with me the last 3 months! Not only did my good friend and fellow photographer save my behind, but loaned me a computer to get by on!
I would like to also thank Amy Parrish for her purchase of my digital designs a while back. Amy was granted 3 Grand in Azuka Book products!! Please visit her blog to see her work : http://www.Amyparrish.com.
I am so excited to see some of my work in the Azuka sample book she made at the trade show at Azuka's booth. I just really want to express how honored I truly am to have her include my name in her upcoming presentation at the MGM Grand in VEGAS, BABY!! Woo hoo! I am excited and hope to run into some of my friends who are lucky enough to be there this year!( I am dragging my husband out to Vegas again just by the hair of my chinney chin chin..
When I get back, hopefully my new computer will have arrived, I can continue to add to my latest paper pack, and start shooting regularly with a faster, more efficient work flow. And yes, update my blog more frequently as well!!
See you soon!

No comments: