Welcome to my blog.

This is where to come for my newest templates, blends, frames, or just to find out whats new! Please check back often for the latest freebe.

Apr 18, 2010

Kayla roams the Mustard plant hills


Kayla roams the Mustard plant hills
The mustard plants must be at their all time high around this area, given all the recent rain we have had. The hardest part of shooting here, is that the hills are full of all kinds of critters as well, and its a bit hard to angle nicely without being higher than your subject. So I stood on an old fence that separates the road from the hills, and proceeded to hold my breath and aim, and balance. Clumsy ole me, of course, fell. After that hard fall and tweaking my body ( it seemed like it was all in slow motion!) enough to skin up my back and pull muscles, but save my lens which was headed right for the dirt, I didn't have to ask myself if it was worth it. It's always worth it when Kayla is my subject!! Look for more soon as I go through these.

No comments: