Welcome to my blog.

This is where to come for my newest templates, blends, frames, or just to find out whats new! Please check back often for the latest freebe.

Aug 29, 2010

Forest Fairy


Forest Fairy, originally uploaded by Cheryl Skinner portraits.

This image will be an intro to my changing business. I do love all kinds of photography, but to keep it different and more of a specialty, I have decided, for business, to keep it as follows: My goal for the commissioned clients will be to provide them with a dreamy, fantasy type or unique WALL PORTRAIT to begin with. Extra desk prints such as 8x10s or smaller will be an addition to my packages. We all value our time. I want to make both my time and my clients dollars well worth what each of us spend.
With that said, if you are interested in a beautiful 16X20 ready to hang portrait, planned out and custom designed to coordinate with any room, please email me from my web site!
http://www.cherylskinnerphotography.com

No comments: