Welcome to my blog.

This is where to come for my newest templates, blends, frames, or just to find out whats new! Please check back often for the latest freebe.

Jan 4, 2009

Valentines paper pack

I wasn't going to post this paper yet until I had some templates created, but it looks like it just may be a bit popular so I am throwing it out there for a trial run, through Valentines day. I shared one from the pack on ILP so either visit there or email me for the link to that one!
In this pack, there are 5 JPG files saved at 300 DPI, ready for what ever you want to make. This paper is $10.00 for the pack.
I still dont have a buy it button. Sorry to be a pain, but upon payment via PayPal with an email to Graphicsgarden@aol.com stating the title of the paper, I will send an invoice and you will recieve the link to the whole pack.
Please check back for additions, such as Valentines greeting cards, or other templates!
Happy New Year!!

No comments: